"Is it possible to lose weight in a month? " - this question is often asked to search engines by owners of extra pounds before the beach season, realizing that they want to bring beautiful swimsuit photos from the holidays and put them on VK, but they also want to eat cookies. My Favorite Seven Day Diet will help you not keep a very rigid fast, but it helps you to say goodbye to a few extra pounds with confidence. So, I'll tell you about it in detail. And after reading the sample menu, you can easily do it yourself.
A weekly diet is an interesting weight loss program, especially if it consists of the simplest and most common foods. But you can't get into it right away. The essence of the diet is that every day the use of a product is required, that is a sort of mono diet with the technique of alternation.
Characteristics of the "Favorite" diet.
The concept of the weight loss plan is the daily adherence to the "fasting" day diet. The technique is not new, it is used in weight loss systems by well-known nutritionists. But there is a difference between nutritionists' recommendations and this diet. It consists in the duration of adherence to the unloading diet, exceeding the maximum allowable "bar" of three days.
The diet appears to be varied. Includes proteins and dairy products, fruits and vegetables. But they must be consumed separately from each other, not only at different meals, but also on different days.
This "separate nutrition" approach is designed to boost metabolism. It is based on the idea that when you eat a food, the body spends more energy on its digestion. Saturated, for example, with proteins, the body does not absorb them more than the required "norm", ie the volume of food consumed does not affect the total calorie content of the diet. Additionally, eating protein separately from carbohydrates is believed to reduce the risk of accumulating received energy in the form of fat.
These statements formed the basis of the principles of the diet.
- One day, one product. Unlike the 6 Petal Diet, which requires you to eat a specific food each day, this meal plan doesn't limit you in choosing what to eat. Each day you will consume a group of similar foods, including drinking dishes ranging from plain water to herbal teas and meat broths. Or vegetables, fruits, among which you can choose one, according to your taste.
- Control of the amount of food consumed. From the days of fasting, this nutrition plan is distinguished by the need to monitor the volume of the diet. But compliance with fairly strict standards is justified by the high effectiveness of the diet. After a week, you can mark minus 5 kg on the scale. And someone manages to achieve incredible success - minus 10 kg a week at home.
- Experience in respecting unloading days. The diet is sparse and quite tough, so for "beginners" it may seem like overwhelming evidence by day three. To gauge your strength, it is recommended that you try to "sit down" early on the fasting days of this diet. For example, for a day, eat only vegetables in the recommended amount, and after a week try to eat only liquid meals. If such a diet does not cause a protest from your body, you can switch to a full-fledged diet.
- Only 7 days. There is a menu option for the "Favorite" diet for 14 days, but it is dangerous to be guided by it. His diet is too poor to stick to it for that long. With prolonged observance, disturbances in the work of the nervous system and digestion, loss of strength, decreased immunity, hormonal failure are likely.
The human body needs a whole complex of nutrients, vitamins and minerals every day. Prolonged exclusion from the diet of even a single component leads to the interruption of his work. Do not try to follow this diet for more than seven days, as his diet is unbalanced and too limited.
It is considered the "classic" version of this diet and promotes greater weight loss than the "light" one. It is advisable to schedule it for a period free from work, for example on holidays or on long weekends. Most products create a load on the kidneys and make the intestines work hard, so being in the office will not be comfortable for you.
- First day: liquid meals only. On a hard version, a drinking day involves using a limited list of liquid foods. You should drink still water, herbal teas (with chamomile, thyme, mint), kefir with a minimum content of fat, pure meat or fish broth without additives, vegetable carrot juice or pumpkin. The presence of sugar, salt in the liquid is not allowed, little perfumed spices can be added to the broth. Alcohol is prohibited, without wine, beer, cocktails and low-alcohol drinks. Drinking purchased yogurt containing sweet additives and natural sugar-rich fruit juices should not be included in the diet.
- Second day: only vegetables. After the first day of consumption, the vegetable will look incredibly satisfying. It is allowed to use any vegetables except potatoes and beets in the form you prefer. Products can be eaten raw, boiled, stewed, baked, but not fried. The daily volume of ready meals is one and a half kilograms, it is advisable to divide the total diet into five doses and eat three hundred grams at a time. You cannot salt food, but you need to add aromatic spices, which also stimulate digestion. To dress the salads, use a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice. The consumption regime includes one and a half liters of clean water during the day.
- Third day: liquid meals again. The list of permitted products on the third day does not differ from the first. Again, the main menu of your favorite diet for 7 days should be water. Keep discovering the flavors of herbal teas and broths. Drinks without sugar and salt are no less tasty than the usual additives.
- Fourth day: fruit only. It is impossible to define this day as satisfactory. Fruits contain glucose, so they quickly create a feeling of satiety, but hunger comes just as quickly, which only plain water helps to fight. On this day, you will drink at least two to two and a half liters of drinking water. And the main diet will consist of fresh apples, pineapples, citrus fruits, pears, peaches and other delicious fruits. Only grapes and bananas are prohibited and candied fruit are also not allowed: raisins, dried apricots and others, whose sugar content is higher than that of fresh fruit.
- Day five - just protein. During the first four days, the body received a limited amount of protein from kefir and broths, so the fifth day diet is especially important. You should choose foods whose proteins are easily absorbed by the body, so a detailed menu includes lean skinless chicken breast, cottage cheese with a fat content of up to two percent, chicken and quail eggs, sea fish and seafood. The recipes are simple: boil, bake, steam without salt. Actively use spices: paprika, ginger, dry garlic, basil and other aromatic herbs. The dish will acquire a spicy flavor if you first marinate the meat or fish in lemon juice. The total volume of each meal does not exceed three hundred grams, meanwhile drink as much water as possible.
- Sixth day: liquid meals again. The sixth day menu is similar to the first and third day. Actively consuming liquids, you can add to the diet the infusion of rose hips, which will enrich the body with vitamin C.
- Seventh day: exit from the diet. Combine the foods you have consumed in the previous six days. The seventh day is not a diet, as such, it is a transition to a regular diet, which should be as smooth as possible. Include boiled eggs and vegetable salad, potato-free beef broth soup, baked chicken breast with tomatoes, kefir and cottage cheese, fresh fruit on the menu. Eat in a fractional way and in small portions, already familiar, up to three hundred grams. Make sure you eat at least five times a day with the sixth last "snack" before bed in the form of hot skim milk or kefir.
Use the 7th day diet for the next few days. A light and balanced menu will help the body get into the correct mode of operation and switch to the usual diet.
There is an even tougher version of the "Favorite" diet for 5 days. It includes two days of consumption, the third is fruit, the fourth is protein and the fifth is drinking again. The results of those who have lost weight with both options are from minus four to seven kilograms.
While following the strict version of the beloved diet, stick to the following recommendations.
- Don't plan physical activities. You will likely feel weak, so only moderate walking is available for physical activity. Lack of glucose in the diet reduces brain activity, so try to postpone mental work.
- Drink water 30 minutes before meals. This will prepare your digestive tract for the digestion of food and help your body absorb all the nutrients. After eating, you should drink water one hour later, away from meals the use of water is not limited.
- Stick to a simple sugar-free diet. Choosing the right carbohydrates is the foundation of a healthy diet. To maintain weight after a diet, do not indulge in sweets, muffins, pastries, sugary drinks.
Develop good eating habits. This is a more effective way to maintain a normal weight than diets and fasting days.
Losing weight on the "Favorite" diet can be more comfortable if you stick to its "easy" version. He reduced the number of days of "drinking" and changed their diet.
- The first day - only soups. A drinking day will not go hungry if soups are used instead of kefir and broths. The nutritionist notes that more satisfying liquid meals will help you get into the diet more easily and keep you motivated to stick with it to the end. Soups have a fat-burning effect, as they contain few calories, but they give a feeling of satiety for a long time. As part of the soup, you can use a large number of different vegetables, and as a basis - low-fat chicken breast broth. The slimming classics are tomato juice-based soups with the addition of celery, onion, pepper, parsley and garlic.
- The second day - only fruit. According to the nutritionist, it is pleasant to enter a fruit-based diet, because they are sweet and well saturated. The nutritionist recommends consuming three to four fruit grapefruits, up to six green apples and three to four kiwis per day. These fruits differ in taste, so you will be satisfied with their variety and they are quite satisfying, which is important for staying motivated.
- The third day is just kefir. The hardest day of the "Amata" diet, the diet of which includes only kefir. On this day, a fermented milk drink works to cleanse the intestines of toxins and allow the stomach to rest. The total volume of kefir with a fat content of one and a half percent should be one and a half liters. Divide it into several portions and drink throughout the day. The drinking regime is standard, do not forget to drink at least one and a half liters of clean water. If you feel acute pangs of hunger, eat a couple of apples an hour and a half after breakfast and the same amount for lunch.
- Fourth day - protein products. According to the nutritionist, it is not worthwhile to diversify and over-saturate the fourth day diet with protein products. Ultimately, every diet has a goal of reducing calorie intake, and eating eggs, meat, fish, cottage cheese, and other high-calorie foods can frustrate your efforts. Then form this day's menu from chicken breast, boiled without skin. Divide it into three equal parts and eat it with main meals. Among them, you can drink a glass of kefir and, of course, you should drink water. "If I were developing a menu for myself, I would drink green tea for breakfast, cook steamed fish fillets for lunch, and replace dinner with a glass of kefir. " And instead of regular tea, you can use milk tea, combining drinks. in equal proportions ".
- Fifth day - liquid nutrition only. Usually, by the fifth day, the body, operating in the force majeure that any diet creates, loses its reserve of strength. You may feel weak, apathetic. The digestive system is in the same state, so it is important to offer simple and easily digestible products. Optimally on this day there are soups similar to the ones you ate on the first day. Eat them hot, boil them in the meat or fish broth, always with plenty of vegetables. You can add pomegranate and grapefruit juices to your diet. They have natural sugars, but the additional glucose for the body will only come in handy now. The volume of the juice is small, no more than three glasses during the day.
- Sixth day - only vegetables. The diet is nearing completion, because tomorrow it will no longer be possible to follow a strict and limited diet. Prepare the menu of this daytime vegetable, including any number of seasonal fruit. Cucumbers, carrots, cabbage, peppers, tomatoes, all kinds of vegetables are at your disposal. Eat them boiled, stewed. Fresh vegetables store most nutrients, so eat a raw vegetable with every meal or combine it with salads. Instead of vegetable oil for dressing, use soy sauce, lemon juice with garlic, herbs. Drink as much water as possible, because the fiber in vegetables actively cleanses the intestines and with an abundance of fluids you will help it function.
- The seventh day is a varied diet. The preparatory day for the usual diet is no longer as lean as the previous ones. His job is to increase the number of products, but also to maintain the correct menu. It is optimal if you stick to it for the next week to solidify the result. Choose fruits and vegetables from the menu, eat them in the form of salads, snacks, desserts. Cook fish or lean meat, eat a protein dish for lunch. Make dinner easy - from fresh vegetables and kefir.
The "preferred" diet for 7 days in its "light" version is more tolerable due to the presence of soups in the diet. Make sure you use them in your daily menu and in the future, as nutritious and satisfying low calorie dishes.
Recommendations of nutritionists
A detailed description of the diet is a list of mono diets or fasting days that should be taken to lose weight. This method really works, in a week you will find a plumb line of four, seven and maybe ten kilograms. However, such weight loss techniques do not give long-term results and can be harmful to health.
"Any mono diet is based on the opinion that products of a different nature, for example proteins and carbohydrates, interfere with the normal absorption of each other, which contributes to the formation of fat, " comments the nutritionist on the question. - The principles of the so-called separate nutrition are built on this theory. But so far this theory has not been confirmed.
There is no data on how proteins interfere with carbohydrate digestion and vice versa. Moreover, among the products it is impossible to find those in which there is only one pure component. The only protein is the white part of the egg, while the yolk contains up to sixty percent fat. Fish, meat, cottage cheese - all these are combined products with a protein and fat structure. And it is a mistake to separate their compositions.
What are the disadvantages of such a diet? There are several.
- Nutritional deficiencies. Any mono diet, consisting of a single product, critically limits the intake of substances necessary for the body. Every day our body needs proteins, carbohydrates, fats, as well as a large variety of vitamins and minerals. By eliminating some components from the diet, we artificially cause their deficiency. In turn, it causes disturbances in the work of individual organs or systems of the body as a whole. "Getting thin and sick is a dubious prospect, " comments the nutritionist. "Don't become a fanatic, provide your body with normal nutrition. "
- Digestive disorder. The alternation of fruit, kefir, protein and vegetable days cannot pass without a trace for the digestive system. Fruits containing fibers provoke the work of the intestines, kefir provokes fermentation processes. Protein, which cannot be digested without fiber, is partially retained in the body and vegetables are "instructed" to remove it the next day. Throughout the diet, the manifestations of gastrointestinal disorders in the form of abdominal heaviness, rumbling, flatulence and stool disorders are unchanged.
- Plumb line isn't just grease. Any fast diet that allows you to lose up to ten kilograms in just one week is not based on the rapid destruction of adipose tissue. So quickly, the fat cannot leave our body. The body considers it a reserve for a "rainy day", and when this day comes, it gently and gradually sends the fat masses into the "furnace". Each day, our body cannot process more than one hundred and fifty grams of fat, that is, just under one kilogram per week. Well, not five, and certainly not ten. But the numbers on the scales are not a lie, you will say, and the volumes have indeed decreased. Plumbline is obtained from the same bowel cleansing, to which any unloading day is directed. The mass of its content usually reaches two kilograms. Water also leaves the tissues, which is manifested by a decrease in volume at the waist and hips. The loss of water is explained by the critically low calorie content of the diet and the consumption of glycogen, which is present in the muscles. It disappears about a day after the food becomes excessively "light". The volume of the liquid can vary from two to three kilograms.
"Any diet should teach you to eat well, " continues the nutritionist. "What does not form the right eating habits makes no sense. The weight will come back, and most likely with a vengeance. Also, the weight regain during the transition to normal nutrition will be rapid.
Reviews of your favorite diet indicate its advantages: rapid weight loss, enough food in the diet, no feeling of hunger. But perceiving it as a guide to action is a mistake. Long-term restriction of the diet in the form of alternating mono diets is dangerous for the body, which needs different nutrients every day. And weight loss due to cleansing of the intestines and the abandonment of fluid from the tissues quickly returns, which nullifies the effect of any fast diet.